Wednesday, June 13, 2012

America!

As I'm sure you might of guessed..Oma and I made it home safe and sound about twenty days ago! We had such a great trip; I haven't blogged about the ending because I didn't want it to be over! It took us two flights, three suit cases, several carry ons, and lots of energy to make it back to the states!

We had a big situation on our flight headed to Atlanta! I'm not sure of all the details, but it involved several intoxicated young gentleman and even more German police officers getting them off the plane! After that was handled with a slight delay, we were on our way! 

I was so excited to be home! My mom, and best friends Becky and Kimberly were at the airport to pick us up! Ive been to a lot of different places, but I always enjoy coming home the most! 

 


We had to wake up at 4 am; so don't mind the neon pink socks, some things you just dont think through at such early hours in the morning!




Our longer flight left around 12 am, and some how 10 hours latter we arrived in Atlanta around 4 pm. I don't think I will ever fully comprehend time changes and time zones! 


Well a few weeks later, life is pretty much back to normal! No more coffee and cake in the afternoons, we aren't going out shopping everyday, and we are back home! We miss everyone back in Germany!


1 comment: