Thursday, May 3, 2012

Atlanta-Frankfurt-Dusseldorf-Dortmund

We finally made it! A little over 11 hours of plane riding, several hours waiting for our flight, and lots of walking, we arrived at our final destination. The only downfall of being here is that I don't sprechen ze deutsch! (or spell it really). So there is a lot of smiling and nodding coming from my side of the conversation. :) We already have a lot planned for tomorrow, which includes getting ready for the Deutscher Meister on Saturday, I believe. Since its almost midnight here (almost 6pm in ga) I think it's time to turn in for the night!
1: essentials of an international flight!
2: the brownie and strawberry was my favorite!
3,4,5: headed to Dortmund! I road on the autobahn and K tried to let me drive. (I declined)
6. I got to Skype my mom and dad!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Take good care of Oma and keep smiling and nodding.

    ReplyDelete