Sunday, May 13, 2012

It has been three days and about 300 pictures later that I'm finally getting to my blog! Over the weekend we have been to the zoo, watched the winning soccer game, and you guessed it more shopping! I'll just show you my favorites from the weekend! 




  
Monkey see, monkey do! 
This one above was our favorite! Even though it was raining he put on a show! He carried his blanket around and played peek a boo with us! 
And the monkey below came right up to the window, ready for his close up!



 
Anyone who knows me, knows I love a good petting zoo!

Latter that night was the game! Dortmund played Berlin and won the game 5 to 2! Of course we had to dress up for the game as well; they had EVERYTHING you could imagine in black and yellow!


 


On Sunday we went to a flower/craft/garden show. I know it would of been right up my mom's alley! They had everything you could imagine from flowers, garden decorations, jewlery, food, and lots more!







We then rode to the top of this tower and had lunch. While you eat you are slowly rotating around so you can view the whole city of Dortmund. 


The soccer team started heading back this afternoon from Berlin. They made several stops along the way, and one of them was here!

 I'm pretty sure most of Europe was here, I have never scene so many people crowded around one city, and this was only one stop they made!
 There's the bus! Once off the plane they headed into town on several party buses! We decided the best view would be from our balcony! 

^Thanks, Guys!^

  And lastly, since it's Mother's Day, I need to give a shout out to my mom! Thanks mom for all you do! I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you, literally! :) I miss you and I will see you soon!

ICH LIEBE DICH! 

1 comment:

  1. I miss y'all too. That was a very full weekend. Why does it look like the giraffes could just step over the bushes? Glad you are better. Drink more fluids. Because "ICH LIEBE DICH!"
    Mom
    PS Did you ever meet up with Mitchell?

    ReplyDelete