Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 4



Time is flying by! We have already been here four days, and there are still seventeen still to go (not that i'm counting!) Today we had a very relaxed Sunday. I got to sleep in and get some beauty rest. Sunday in Germany are very quiet; most of the stores are closed and the town seems very quiet. So Ellen (my second or third cousin I believe) invited us over for an afternoon coffee visit.
Cheesecake and waffles with whipped creme! 

Ellen and I on her balcony. 
 
People who live in these apartments can have a section in the back yard to do with as they please! Ellen has the side with all the flowers! It was raining today so we couldn't go down to get a closer look!

Anja and Joy are my cousins as well. Joy is sitting beside me; she was fascinated with Oma's Ipad! She loved taking pictures with the camera...

These were our favorites out of the hundred we took! 

I convinced Tenta Anneliesse to let me buy dinner tonight! She has been cooking us wonderful meals ever since we got here so I made her have the night off! Oma told her that this is what Americans do..



No comments:

Post a Comment